If you are planning to visit Mykonos in 2018, you would definitely like to know in advance which places will be the hottest spots for this summer.
Mykonos island has a rich day and night life. There are so many clubs, hotels, villas and restaurants to choose from, that you can easily get confused. Moreover, trends here change every season – just like everything in fashion and lifestyle. To help you get the best out of your vacations in Mykonos, we have prepared a list with the most trendy places and services for summer 2018.
Mykonos best beach clubs
- Nammos, the ultra-chic club at Psarou Beach where you can enjoy the sun, the sea and crazy parties next to the rich and beautiful
- Tropicana at Paradise Beach, for a champagne shower party after spending your day swimming and sunbathing
- Guapaloca at Paradise Beach with many party events, like weekly toga parties
- Super Paradise beach club at Super Paradise beach, for relaxing on the sun loungers during the day or dancing to the hottest tunes at night
- Tru Paradise at Paradise Beach, with a swimming pool, comfortable sofas on the beach and a restaurant serving Mediterranean and Asian fusion cuisine
- Cavo Paradiso at the end of Paradise bay, with a beautiful view and an extreme nightlife experience
- SantAnna at Paraga Beach, with the largest seawater swimming pool and private “islands” floating on the water
- Scorpios at Paraga Beach, with a hippie-chic atmosphere and nutritional, organic meals
- Kalua at Paraga Beach, for exotic cocktails and trendy cuisine
Renting a luxurious villa in Mykonos is the best way to enjoy the Island. There are many five star villas for rent all over the island and they all offer a high class accommodation and a lot of amenities to ensure you have the perfect vacations you dreamed about.
There are for rent spacious, lavish, isolated Mykonos villas in some of the most beautiful areas of the island, like Psarrou, Ornos, Elia, Agios Ioannis, Tourlos, Mykonos town,
Superb hotels Some of the best five star villas in Mykonos are:
Mykonos is definitely the Greek island with the biggest number of luxury hotels. Some of the best choices are: Santa Marina Villas at Ornos Bay, with some of the largest and most elegant interiors on the island, amazing sea view and a lot of luxury services
- Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA at Agios Stefanos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort at Agios Ioannis Beach
- Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel at Platys Gialos
- Mykonos Bay Hotel at Megali Ammos Beach, near Chora Mykonos
- Anax Resort & Spa at Agios Ioannis
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel at Platys Gialos
- Grace Mykonos Hotel at Agios Stefanos
- Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge at Megali Ammos
- Kensho Boutique Hotel & Suites at Ornos Beach
Renting thought is only an option, as you can also select your most ideal villa from the Mykonos Real Estate and enjoy your retreats, in the villa of your dreams, whenever you want.
Some of the hottest restaurants for summer 2018 are:
- Funky Kitchen at Lakka area in Chora Mykonos, with Greek and Mediterranean fusion cuisine
- M-Eating, located on a prime spot in Mykonos City, overlooking one of the town’s busiest streets, offers creative Mediterranean dishes.
- Uno Con Carne in Panachrantou area at the edge of Mykonos Town serves sushi and grilled meat dishes
- Buddha Bar at Ornos Beach with amazing decoration and a wide view to the ocean, specializes in fresh fish and seafood, cooked with Asian and Peruvian influences
- Avli tou Thodori at Platys Gialos Beach is one of the most popular taverns with great seafood and Greek-Mediterranean cuisine
- Kiki’s Taverna at Agios Sostis Beach is always crowded and you may need to wait a long time before you can sit at one of the few tables. It serves traditional Greek food
On the spot concierge services
You can’t have a luxury vacation without the highest concierge services. In Mykonos island you can find such services either at best organized hotels and resorts or at agencies that specialize in organizing your accommodation on the island.
Concierge services in Mykonos include luxury transfers by limousines, splendid yachts or helicopters, private chefs or butlers, tailor made tours by jeep, yacht or helicopter, bodyguards and private spa services.
Mykonos offers many spa services, taking a good advantage of the refreshing ocean breeze and the healing sun power. A spa or a beauty treatment will revitalize and energize your body and soul and the positive results will follow you a long time after you leave the island!